Thursday, November 16, 2006

You don't know what you got 'til it's gone

I do miss my beard, but as I stated earlier, it's gonna come back in. Probably the biggest thing I have realized today is that having a beard really gives someone trouble when eating, especially messy foods. I have eaten almost exclusively eaten messy foods since being in Philadelphia. Last night a Slouvaki and for lunch today I had a Philly Cheese Steak from Pat's (provolone mushrooms wit). Both of these food items got very messy when I attempted to stuff them in my face. I realized then that my beard would be annoying with that messy food, cause all the sauces and stuff would just stuck in there, and cleaning it would be a pain.

I think maybe someone needs to invent some kind of beard bib. That way someone with a beard can eat without worrying about getting a ton of food stuck in there. I know there are the covers for people working in the food service industry with beards, but I am not sure that would work for this. Plus, they are not that stylish, someone could make them to look very nice. Imagine going to a nice fancy restaurant and putting a beard bib on.

Classy.

No comments: