Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I feel terrible

As you may know, I am in Philadelphia, PA right now. I am representing my Honors College at the National Collegiate Honors Council Conference. As a representative of my University, I felt it was in my best interest to get rid of the facial hair, so I took out the clippers and started hacking away. I took a picture of my facial hair before I shaved it off, and I will post that picture when I get a chance. Fortunately it lined up nicely with the 15th, which is technically the date where people are allowed to trim. This was a bit of a trim, but I am planning on just letting it grow the rest of the month. What I've found in the past is that after not shaving for a while my facial hair isn't growing as quickly. Last year at the end of No Shave November I didn't have to shave for a whole week after shaving for the first time because it didn't get sufficiently long enough. So I can probably let the facial hair grow for the rest of my time in Philadelphia, and continue letting it grow for the rest of the month.

No comments: