Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another experience

Well, I finally got off my butt today and played some racquetball with my friend Jack. I haven't played in a couple of weeks and so I was a little rusty, but I still did alright. One thing that was interesting to note, however, was that sweating with a beard is a strange experience.

Normally, at least for me, when I sweat profusely during a workout such as racquetball, it seems that sweat either runs off my face a lot easier or at least can evaporate off. I noticed that with the beard, sweat seems to stick around longer and stay in the facial hair. My normal practice is to use my sleeve to wipe my face of any sweat, and when I would wipe my beard portion of my face, it just felt like a lot of sweat was transferring to the shirt.

Sorry for the explicit nature of the description, but if you are reading this blog you probably have a higher tolerance for this kind of thing.

No comments: