Thursday, November 29, 2007

Top 10 Beards of the year

Thanks to my Dad who sent me this link of the winners of the 2007 World Beard and Moustache championships. These guys are masters at growing facial hair, and the bit of commentary at the top of the page is right on, one cannot merely enter this contest on a whim. It takes years and years of preparation.

I've been told by a few people that I should try and grow a handlebar moustache, or grow it out so the surface area of my face doubles, but I think a full month every year is about perfect to quench my thirst for growing facial hair. I'm just satisfied to look at these pictures in amazement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeff again,

man. tonights the last night and im kinda sad that its over. ill probably keep it until sunday just because im so used to it now and so used to not shaving.