Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's underway

When I woke up this morning, I was very tired for some reason. Part of it might be that I ended up sleeping in a little longer than normal, and that always seems to make me more tired. But either way, when I realized that No Shave November had finally started I felt relieved and happy, which helped me wake up a little bit.

My normal routine is to shave immediately after showering, as the skin and hair on my face are quite moist (I shave with a razor). It was really nice to be able to just shower and get on with my day, plus I was running a little bit late anyways. So really, not shaving gives you more time in the day to do other things that are much more important. Wow, the more I think about it the pros side is much longer than the cons side of the No Shave November list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke, did you know another word for 'hairy' is hirsute? It's a good word. Good luck. -mackenzie

Alex said...

If you want to get angry, check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Shave_November .
Apparently the article has been deleted and protected to prevent re-creation! If you look at the "deletion log" it looks like somebody thought the article is "obviously a hoax." Can you believe it?